Thursday, January 21, 2010

My second hat!

Annie was knitting this hat when she came to visit me over New Years weekend, and she made it look like a cinch. My first time knitting cables. So easy! I guess a lot of these things are once you just try them out.


I knit this hat for my sister, who isn't allowed to wear it to school because apparently if you wear a hat at Camas High School you might be in a gang... But she did say she'd wear it to the bus stop and over the weekends.


The pattern is available for free on ravelry.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.

    Oh gosh, did that sound like Forrest?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super-cute. A good hat is hard to find--I had a store-bought black one similar to this that was my favorite hat ever that I lost this winter. :( And unfortunately I do not know how to knit so now I am hatless. I do wonder though what kind of gang would your sister be in? The gang of those-who-wear-super-cute-hats? Can I join? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would also like to be in this gang. I could knit you a hat! In exchange for a baked dessert or something. :)

    ReplyDelete