Saturday, January 16, 2010

"Cookies Need No Introduction"

Vegan Cookies Invade Your Cookie Jar has kind of invaded my life. Cookie making is nice cause mixing everything in a bowl and baking it for ten minutes is so easy. And vegan cookie making is nice cause my mom keeps saying she can't tell the difference, which is kind of an accomplishment.

I made the Chocolate Peanut Butter Pillows first.

And then last night I made Mexican Hot Chocolate Snickerdoodles, which Buddy the dog really wanted to try. I don't usually tease my dog like this, I swear. I've kind of had a thing for Spicy Chili Chocolate Bars lately, and these are basically the same thing in cookie form.


Tonight I made the chocolate chip cookies. We ate them while playing speed scrabble.

Everyone was happy. Cause that's what cookies (and scrabble, and dogs) do. They make you happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment