Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Vagina Cakes pt. 2

When you google image searches "vagina cakes", you will find pictures from my blog and my friend Jill's on the very first page. I'm pretty sure Jill has mentioned that most of the people who find her blog find it through that picture. I recently looked into which pages people come to my blog from. Sure enough, I get about ten hits a day because people want to see vagina cakes!

So, I made another vagina cake! I made it in honor of my friend Mel coming back to the USA (she's the one who made that awesome toothed-vagina cake last year).


I made a vanilla vegan cake with a little lemon extract. The frosting was colored with juice from beets I'd eaten for dinner the night before (again, my favorite food coloring). I added some toasted coconut for the pubic hair and it was ready to go.


It was pretty delicious. Sometimes I think I could go into the vagina cake making business.

2 comments:

  1. Gotta love the vagina cake for blog traffic! I was sneakily looking at Google Reader at work today... your post made me pray none of my students would come bursting through the door... as they often do ---> Door flies open, "Miss Jill Miss Jill!!!! This...[wild gesturing] this [more wild gesturing]!!!" Ms. Jill's reply is always "OUTSIDE!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I am doing a bake sale for my university's production of vagina monologues; could you send me a link on how you made these cookies please. Thank you,
    Roxanna
    Roxmannal@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete