Sunday, April 24, 2011

Hair Clips!

My grandma recently cleaned out her garage and unloaded a bunch of craft boxes onto me, so I've been trying to come up with projects that require felt (she gave me SO MUCH FELT). I am suddenly super addicted to making felt flower pins.



I used this tutorial for the pink flower, and now I'm adapting them to make use of various buttons and fabric scraps hanging out in drawers around the house.

These are perfect to make while taking to long distance friends on the phone. I kind of want to make one each time I talk on the phone and then send them to that person afterwards.

4 comments:

  1. felt is so versatile! how lucky you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm waiting for my hair clip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I wish we could talk on the phone and then you could make me a hair clip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this phone/felt idea is the best idea EVER. OH MY GOSH! i am going to amend it, vow to make crafts on the phone, and basically steal it from you. hope that's ok. as usual, you inspire me hugely, lady...

    ReplyDelete