Saturday, April 9, 2011

Cozy

Due to a whole bunch of recent stomach aches, I've been using my hot water bottle a lot. And the thing about a hot water bottle without a cozy is that sometimes it burns you if you fall asleep with it on your belly. So I decided to knit what will probably be my last knitting project of the season (cause who wants to knit when it's sunny outside?), a hot water bottle cozy. I found the project here, via domestic affair (which, I must say, is one of my favorite blogs). This was my first time trying the cable stitch, and I was pleasantly surprised by how super easy it is.



I figured out what was causing the belly aches (I'm allergic to cooked tomatoes? What?) but I'll still be using this when the menses come.

If it weren't for Katie, this project might not have happened. It's good to have a crafting buddy again.

1 comment:

  1. GORGEOUS!!! circular needles are at the tippy top of my birthday list. or...you know...my shopping list for next week.

    ReplyDelete