Sunday, December 19, 2010

Snowflake Curtains

I've said this before: I really, really like taking paper to the sewing machine. Maybe because it feels like something I'm not supposed to be doing? Whatever. It's fun.

I've been making lots of snowflakes lately. I'm kind of addicted to it. They were piling up, so I decided to sew some snowflake garlands.

Some to go in the kitchen:



Some to go in my bedroom (with the curtains that I just finished sewing):



They're pretty festive and cute and make me very happy when I wake up in the morning. And Jill just pointed out this 5-pointed snowflake tutorial. So now I'm going to try and master those.

1 comment:

  1. These are really lovely and perfect for cheering up the house during these winter days. BTW your curtains are also quite cute.

    ReplyDelete